Terms & Conditions of Website Use
Duron Smith A/C & Heat welcomes you to our site. The following Website Terms and Conditions Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs your use of the Internet website owned and operated by Duron Smith A/C & Heat (the “Service”). Please carefully review this entire Agreement. The Service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained in the Agreement. Your use of the Service constitutes your binding consent to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you are not authorized to use this Service.
You are required to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Service, and such further limitations as may be set forth in any written or on-screen notice from Duron Smith A/C & Heat. As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
The professional information contained in this website is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a licensed technician or other air conditioning, heating, heat pump, split-system or plumbing specialist. Your use of this website and the Materials contained in this website is at your own risk. By using this website, you acknowledge that Duron Smith A/C & Heat is providing the materials for informational purposes only and that Duron Smith A/C & Heat is not providing the Materials to you for the purpose of giving you equipment servicing advice. You should not rely solely on the Materials when choosing a service or installation plan, but should speak with and Duron Smith A/C & Heat trained representative prior to taking any action on air conditioning, heating, heat pump, plumbing or other electrical or plumbing systems. Duron Smith A/C & Heat strongly urges that you consult with a specialist in connection with any and all installation or service options that may be available to you.
Links to Third-Party Services
This Service may contain links to other Services (“Linked Services”). The Linked Services are not under the control of Duron Smith A/C & Heat, and Duron Smith A/C & Heat is not responsible for the content of the Linked Services, including, without limitation, links contained on Linked Services, or any changes or updates to Linked Services. Duron Smith A/C & Heat is providing Linked Services to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of such Linked Services is not an endorsement by Duron Smith A/C & Heat in favor of any company offering Internet services, products or services on the Linked Services.
All copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the Service, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned by Duron Smith A/C & Heat or its third-party licensors, to the full extent provided under the United States Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Under applicable copyright laws, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the Service for any purposes. Nothing stated or implied on the Service confers on you any license or right under any copyright of Duron Smith A/C & Heat or any third party.
The Service and the information contained in reference herein are for informational purposes only. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements of the Service is strictly prohibited, without the prior written consent of Duron Smith A/C & Heat. Requests for permission to reproduce any information contained on this Service should be addressed to Duron Smith A/C & Heat Attn: Legal Department, 1939 W Park Ave, Edgewater, FL 32132 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notwithstanding the above, Duron Smith A/C & Heat authorizes you to make one (1) electronic or paper copy of the information posted on any page of the Service, provided that the copy is used solely for noncommercial, personal purposes, and further provided that any such copy remains protected by all copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary notices and legends contained on the Service. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this Service to create, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Duron Smith A/C & Heat is prohibited.
Trade and Service Mark Rights
All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, logos, product packaging and designs of all Duron Smith A/C & Heat or third-party products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to Duron Smith A/C & Heat or their respective owners, and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and nothing stated or implied on this Service confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Duron Smith A/C & Heat or any third party.
Modification of This Agreement
Duron Smith A/C & Heat reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Your use of the Service after the posting of modifications to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of this Agreement, as modified. If at any time you do not wish to accept this Agreement, you are not thereafter authorized to use the Service.
Updating Your Information
If you need to update any of your online and/or off-line contact information, please send an email to Duron Smith A/C & Heat’s Customer Service: email@example.com or a letter to Duron Smith A/C & Heat Attn: Customer Service, 1939 W Park Ave, Edgewater, FL 32132
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” Duron Smith A/C & Heat MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OR WEBSITES THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SERVICE. Duron Smith A/C & Heat DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, Duron Smith A/C & Heat DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL (i) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (ii) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (iii) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE, OR ANY PART THEREOF, (iv) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICE, (v) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CORRECTNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF DATA, AND (vi) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY Duron Smith A/C & Heat OR ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHER, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON.
Duron Smith A/C & Heat MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, OR DELAY IN OPERATION. ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, AND WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE CHANGES.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Duron Smith A/C & Heat OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SERVICE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE OR ANY LINKED SERVICES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE.
Duron Smith A/C & Heat RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE CONTENT OF THIS SERVICE IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH CHANGES. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY EVEN IF Duron Smith A/C & Heat HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, Duron Smith A/C & Heat LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by Duron Smith A/C & Heat, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Duron Smith A/C & Heat and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners and employees from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service, your violation of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of another.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Duron Smith A/C & Heat’s Copyright Agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Service that is requested to be removed;
- Your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that Duron Smith A/C & Heat may contact you if necessary;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
Duron Smith A/C & Heat’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Service can be reached as follows: Legal Department Copyright Agent Duron Smith A/C & Heat 1939 W Park Ave, Edgewater, FL 32132 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duron Smith A/C & Heat will remove any content which infringes the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of such a statement (or, more specifically, any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)). United States law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely.
Choice of Law and Forum
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois. You and Duron Smith A/C & Heat expressly agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Illinois in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Service.
The failure of Duron Smith A/C & Heat to enforce any provisions of this Agreement or respond to a breach by you or other parties shall not in any way waive its right to enforce subsequently any terms or conditions of this Agreement or to act with respect to similar breaches.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Duron Smith A/C & Heat as a result of this Agreement or your use of this Service. Nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of Duron Smith A/C & Heat’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Service or information provided to or gathered by Duron Smith A/C & Heat with respect to such use. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Severability and Integration
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Duron Smith A/C & Heat and governs your use of this Service. If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Duron Smith A/C & Heat guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Duron Smith A/C & Heat. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Duron Smith A/C & Heat technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Duron Smith A/C & Heat of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.
SOUTHERN HVAC “GRILL GIVEAWAY” OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
ODDS OF BEING SELECTED AS ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE IN THIS GIVEAWAY WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES TIMELY RECEIVED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Southern HVAC “Grill Giveaway” is sponsored by SOUTHERN HVAC© CORP. (the “Sponsor”). For the purposes of the Giveaway and these Official Rules, “Sponsor” shall include Sponsor’s affiliates and related companies, including without limitation, its parent, sister, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, retailers, franchisees, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, suppliers of material and services related to the Giveaway, and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Giveaway and each of their respective owners, members, officers, directors, employees, agents, and other authorized representatives.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD. The Giveaway starts on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. EST and ends on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Giveaway Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY. All participants must (a) be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry, and; (b) be a legal resident of Florida, North Carolina or Texas (each, an “Entrant”). All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law or otherwise restricted. Also excluded from eligibility are (i) all officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of the Giveaway Entities, including any members of any immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) or households (whether or not related) of such officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of the Giveaway Entities; and (ii) any individuals who have won a prize from Sponsor during the three (3) month period immediately prior to the commencement of the Giveaway Period (this Section, the “Eligibility Criteria”).
4. PRIZE INFORMATION.
(a) Number of Prizes. One (1) bbq grill shall be awarded to one (1) winner, which shall be selected by random drawing by the Administrator at approximately 12:00 p.m. EST in Atlanta, Georgia, on Friday, January 10, 2020 (the “Draw Date”), subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
(b) Approximate Retail Value of Prizes. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is subject to the following factors, and shall, in any event, not exceed $499.00, including the tax, shipping and handling of the bbq grill, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; (ii) Any costs exceeding $499.00 shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. The installation of the Prize shall be performed by Sponsor’s Business Unit located in the Winner’s region. Any difference between the ARV of a Prize and its actual value will not be paid to any Winner (defined below).
5. HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Individuals who complete the required entry form, the email subscription form, will automatically be entered, accessible at:
• Region 1: http://advancedairandheat.com
• Region 2: http://callushac.com
• Region 3: http://patrickshvac.com
• Region 4: http://duronsmithac.com
• Region 5: http://fastofflorida.com
• Region 6: http://ydhvac.com
• Region 7: http://foxservice.com
Limit one (1) entry per person only. ALL METHODS OF ENTRY HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING; MAKING A PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. By submitting an entry, Entrant confirms that he or she has read, understands and agrees to abide by these Official Rules. Each Entrant must meet to the Eligibility Criteria listed above or such entry will be deemed void and Entrant shall be ineligible to receive any Prize. All entries must be received during the Giveaway Period.
6. HOW TO WIN.
(a) On the Draw Date, a random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on behalf of the Sponsor from all eligible entries that are timely received to select the winners for each of the Prizes (each, a “Winner”).
(b) Odds of being selected as eligible to win a Prize in this Giveaway will depend on the total number of eligible entries in each region timely received in accordance with Section 4 above.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM CONDITIONS.
(a) Entrants selected as Winners in accordance with Section 6 are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
(b) Each Winner will be notified by Sponsor or the Administrator via the email address provided in the Winner’s entry. Each Winner must reply to such notification within forty-eight (48) hours of the time of notification, or the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected in his/her place at random from among all eligible entries.
(c) Each Winner must complete, sign and return to the Giveaway Entities (as directed) within seven (7) days of receipt of the notification described in subsection (b) above, a signed affidavit of eligibility and liability, and except where prohibited, publicity release form (collectively, the “Release”), releasing the Giveaway Entities from any liability in connection with this Giveaway or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize. If a Winner fails to return the Release within the time period described in this subsection (c), the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected in his/her place at random from among all eligible entries.
(d) Each Winner will be responsible for all other expenses related to acceptance and use of any Prize, unless otherwise specified in the prize description in Section 3. Any person winning $600 or more worth of prizes from Sponsor in a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 after the end of the calendar year in which the prizes were awarded, and copy of such form will be filed with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), or such other tax form as may be required by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the winner resides. Each Winner shall complete all tax documentation required by the law of the jurisdiction in which the Winner resides (“Tax Documentation”), and, depending on the value of the Prize, may be required to pay the applicable withholding taxes prior to receiving such Prize.
(e) The inability to reach a Winner or failure of a Winner to respond to a Giveaway Entity’s notification in accordance with subsection (b) above, failure to provide proof of eligibility (if requested), the Release, Tax Documentation or other required documentation in a timely manner, or other non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification, forfeiture of the Prize and, at the Giveaway Entities’ sole discretion, selection of an alternate eligible Winner for the forfeited Prize at random from all remaining eligible entries received, who may be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS.
(a) The Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise; except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize or any element thereof for a prize of equal or greater monetary value, in cash or otherwise, at its sole discretion, if a Prize, or any component of a Prize, cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, and if a Winner does not use the full value of the Prize, no refund will be provided.
(b) Any attempt to exceed the maximum number of entries per person is a violation of these Official Rules and may result in disqualification. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
(c) Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries. Incomplete, corrupted, garbled, misdirected or otherwise illegible entries, or entries without contact information, or do not conform to the requirements of these Official Rules, are void and will not be accepted.
(d) Giveaway Entities reserve the right to disqualify fraudulent entries or entries suspected of being fraudulent, as determined by the Giveaway Entities in its sole discretion. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS GIVEAWAY, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES AND FACEBOOK HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND ENTRANTS SHALL HOLD HARMLESS AND RELEASE THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES AND EACH OF ITS PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS GIVEAWAY AND FACEBOOK FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR, ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (AND UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW), DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING FROM, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY (A) ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS GIVEAWAY, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE GIVEAWAY WEBSITE; (B) ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONALITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR PRIZE DELIVERY; OR (C) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING WRONGFUL DEATH), DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, AND DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY OTHER KIND. THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PRIZE QUALITY OR UTILITY.
THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNDELIVERED E-MAILS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, E-MAILS THAT ARE NOT RECEIVED BECAUSE OF A POTENIAL WINNER’S PRIVACY OR SPAM FILTER SETTINGS WHICH MAY DIVERT ANY NOTIFICATION OR OTHER E-MAIL, INCLUDING ANY WINNER NOTIFICATION E-MAIL, TO A SPAM OR JUNK FOLDER.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Giveaway Entities are not responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by Giveaway website users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, service provider, on-line systems, telephone networks or telephone lines, or any other connections; (c) the theft, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (d) any problems with, or malfunctions or failures of, telephone networks or lines, computers or computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (e) garbled transmissions or miscommunications; (f) failure of any e-mail to be received by or from the Giveaway Entities for any reason, including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof or technical incompatibility; (g) damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware) occasioned by participation or downloading of materials related to this Giveaway; (h) printing, distribution, programming or production errors, and any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise; or (i) technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
10. GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES. Entrants expressly consent and agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any Prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts located in Orange County, Florida; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and Giveaway Entities in connection with the Giveaway, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
11. WINNER INFORMATION. A list of the Winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Grill Giveaway Giveaway” at 485 N. Keller Road, Suite 515, Maitland, FL 3751.
By accepting a Prize described herein, each Winner agrees to the Giveaway Entities’ use of his/her name, city/state/province of residence, picture, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity the Giveaway Entities may conduct relating to the Giveaway in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice, except where prohibited by law. Each Winner agrees to use best efforts to secure its companion’s agreement, if applicable, to these terms as a condition of acceptance of the Prize.
13. RIGHT TO VOID / TERMINATE / SUSPEND / MODIFY. The Giveaway Entities reserve the right to suspend or modify this Giveaway, or these Official Rules, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation if, in the Giveaway Entities’ sole opinion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Giveaway, or any part thereof, is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole opinion of the Giveaway Entities, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Giveaway Entities may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and: (a) terminate the Giveaway, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the Giveaway, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection criteria discussed above.